Bank of NH Pavilion Rules
Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion wants their guests to have a happy and safe time during their visit to the venue. To help you make the best of your time there, please read and follow the policies below. If you have any questions, you may call the Box Office at 603-293-4700.
Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion wants everyone to have a good time when they come out to visit, so they offer ADA-approved accessible accommodations as described below.
Several points of sale inside the venue do not accept cash. Please bring a credit or debit card to make any purchases.
There is no formal dress code for most events at Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. Please dress for comfort. It is suggested that you bring a sweater because it can get cold during nighttime shows.
Late Arrival Policy
All performances begin on time as listed on your ticket or the show schedule and program. To prevent disruptions affecting guest enjoyment of a show, late arrivals may be asked to wait for entry until an appropriate break period. To avoid frustration, please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the show start time.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lose something important during your visit, please call the Box Office at 603-293-4700. Please be sure to leave detailed information including, your full name, your contact information, detailed description of your lost item(s), and the day and event(s) you visited. Staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
To ensure the safety of their guests, Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion has the following list of prohibited items.
- Bags or Purses larger than 5.5’’ x 8’’ or clear totes larger than 12’’ x 6’’ are not allowed. Fanny-packs are allowed.
- Lawn chairs that are too large for venue size requirements. You may call the venue to check if your lawn chairs meet the requirements.
- Outside food or drink excluding one factory-sealed bottle of water, 20 oz or less per person.
- Refillable water bottles unless they are empty. There are refilling stations around the venue.
- Weapons, projectiles, or any other potentially dangerous item
- Professional cameras or recording equipment
- Selfie sticks
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Medication that isn’t in the original prescription container with matching ID